The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our team will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
Affordable payment plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it.
We offer a variety of payment plans for your convenience :
- Payment in full: If payment is made in full at the onset of treatment, we offer a bookkeeping courtesy. Advanced payment saves us time and expense in administrative costs and enables us to offer this valuable option.
- Flexible payment options: As a courtesy to our patients, we offer flexible payment arrangements that are tailored to meet your specific financial needs, based on an approved credit history.
- Automatic credit card payments: Since many patient prefer not to write monthly checks, we offer automatic credit card payments. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- No down payment option: We utiliize special companies who provide extended payment plans with many options. This gives patients additional payment options.
** Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans. **
We are happy to discuss with you all of your financial options and answer any questions you have.
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office team will submit and follow up on your claim process. We will determine the coverage you have available.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Convenient online services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.